The Easy Way To Clear A/C Drain Lines INSTRUCTIONS The Mighty Pump's primary use is for clearing AC condensate drain lines, but it is also useful for moving water in other applications such as: Draining a condensate overflow pan Draining a water heater overflow pan Draining a tub
1.To vacuum/suck-out a condensate drain line
Connect the vacuum/suction end of the Mighty Pump™, using the enclosed coupling, to the discharge end of the condensate drain line or item needing draining. Raise and lower the Mighty Pump handle. Thats it!
2. Push-out a condensate drain line
Connect the pressure end hose of the Mighty Pump™, using the enclosed coupling, to the upstream end of the condensate line or item to be blown out. Raise and lower the Mighty Pump handle. Thats it!
• The device creates a minimum of 5-psi. Do not use on systems that are loose or not solvent cement welded
• Do not vacuum or pressurize toxic, carcinogenic, combustible or other hazardous materials
• Do not place vacuum hose end on any part of the body
• Do not place any loose object(s) in the pressure side nozzle